The kitchen is one of my favorite places to bond with my children. Helping out in the kitchen is something they always look forward to, especially during the holiday season – the best time of year for bonding! One of our all-time favorite holiday traditions is making seasonal desserts, such as holiday-oriented pies and cookies. Our stove and oven gets quite a workout during this time of year, but lately we’ve been enjoying no-bake desserts like the No Bake White Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies.
I’ve always loved baking, but I’ll admit that baking cookies don’t always work in my favor. No-bake cookie recipes like this one is essentially fail-proof. The No Bake White Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies are simple and easy to make. The fact that they don’t require hovering a piping hot stove makes it even more kid-friendly, too! It’s a scrumptious mixture of everything good: Ritz crackers, peanut butter, and white chocolate, with a harmonious balance of salty and sweet. They’re perfect for holiday festivities, cookie exchanges, and even gifting!
48 Ritz Crackers
2 Cups of White Chocolate Chips
Silver Sprinkles (optional topping)
1/2 Cup of Creamy Peanut Butter (I used white chocolate peanut butter)
1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar (sifted)
– Whisk the peanut butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl until you have a smooth and creamy texture.
– Carefully spread a small amount of the mixture onto a Ritz cracker and place another cracker on it, creating a sandwich.
– Repeat the process for all of the remaining Ritz crackers and peanut butter mixture.
– Place the white chocolate chips over a double boiler to melt. Not all of us have a double boiler, but there are ingenious double boiler hacks out there where you can to melt the white chocolate chips without scorching them in the process!
– Carefully dip each peanut butter cracker sandwich in the melted white chocolate (using a small pair of tongs) and place each one onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
– Immediately top each one with sprinkles (optional).
– Put them aside and allow them to rest for 30 minutes for until the white chocolate has hardened.