Gerber Childrenswear LLC is a leading marketer of infant and toddler apparel and related products in the marketplace – offering all of the everyday, core layette apparel including Onesies® Brand one piece underwear, sleepwear and accessories that mom needs for baby’s first years. They are the original maker and owner of the Onesies® Brand trademark which has been a staple product in babies wardrobes throughout the U.S. for over 30 years.
These 8 weeks of my pregnancy will unapologetically be zipping by. Therefore, it won’t be much longer until I’ll be wrapping Faelin up in the 2-Piece Bath Set ($9.99). I fondly recall when my son was a baby – gently lifting him up out of his tub, and then wrapping his delicate, shivering body up in a hooded towel.
Hooded towels, such as the one by Gerber Childrenswear, are a must have since they absorb wetness well. This is due to the soft cotton terry fabric, which has extra absorbency. They also provide the right amount of coverage to keep your baby cozy warm until they are completely dried off. I love Gerber’s bath sets, because they’re perfect to use when traveling, at home, or over at grandmother’s house.
Bath time isn’t all about getting clean. It’s all about having fun and bonding with your baby.
– Set a time every night that’s just for bathing so you and baby can stay on schedule. That’s important early on!
– Bath time can also be a wonderful daddy/baby bonding experience after a long day at work. You’ll look forward to it and so will baby!
– Make sure you have all your bath time essentials within reach before starting so you can give baby all your attention: Bath wash, washcloths, hooded towels, Onesies brand one piece underwear, sleepwear, gowns, cap, and boots.
Establish a bedtime routine with your baby. Your baby will feel more relaxed, likely to go to bed easier, and fall asleep more quickly if you establish a nightly routine from the time he or she arrives home. Bathing a newborn is very soothing, so making it a part of the bedtime ritual is important. Be sure to have all of your Gerber essentials within arms reach during and after bath:
– Washcloths for cleaning
– Hooded towels to swaddle them when done and keep the chill out
– Sleep ‘n play outfits to easily slip on and keep them cozy warm all night long
Once you are with the bath, diaper change and dressing, it’s now story time in the nursery rocking chair. You’ll soon find that bedtime is a special time for parents to create that special bond with baby.
Disclosure: The product(s) in this review was provided to the reviewer for keeps and the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.