For Valentine’s Day, Aphrodisiac Expert and Founder of City Food Tours Joyce Weinberg has listed the top 5 Aphrodisiac food-related ideas to share with your loved ones on this special day! Like that epic-hot scene in 9 1/2 Weeks, these sexy inspiring foods can help spice things up with your loved ones.
1. Chocolate. The real stuff made with cocoa butter and real cane sugar. Nothing tastes more creamy, decadent and luscious.
2. Spice things up by enjoying Guacamole and Salsa together. The avocado tree in Mexico is known as the testicle tree, and the tomato is known by the French
as the “apple of love.” The cilantro will make you a bit sweaty and get “your juices flowing.!”
3. Eggs are for Valentine’s Day. Who knew? They’re a sign of fertility and are full of protein. Add some tabasco sauce and serve them deviled.
4. Asparagus spears and carrots (the longer the better) are also aphrodisiacs and full of vitamins. Crunch away with your lover.
5. Sparkling Rose. Enjoy in moderation. You don’t want your honey snoring away! No need to pay for expensive champagne. Find a good bottle of sparkling rose and enjoy with all the above.
With more than 20 years of experience, Joyce Weinberg founded City Food Tours in 2003 to provide people with enjoyable and educational food related experiences in the food capital of America. As a seasoned food industry professional, Joyce has owned, managed and run a restaurant in Philadelphia, catered for many upscale events, designed and sold chocolate gift items for a Madison Avenue boutique and authored the book, “The Everything Guide to Starting and Running a Catering Business.” With an M.B.A. from Wharton Business School, Joyce has managed brands for Fortune 500 companies such as General Mills, Warner-Lambert, Kraft and Binney & Smith (Crayola) and has taught marketing and management at NYU and Fordham. Joyce is also a frequent featured speaker and presenter at many resorts and private clubs including: The Lodge at Woodloch Mohonk Mountain House, The Explorers Club, The Princeton Club of NY, etc.