The temperature is beginning to steadily rise, indicating that spring is in full swing! I always look forward to this time of year: the picnics, grilling outdoors, soirees; a sampling of the springtime’s myriad of activities. It also will not be before long before it’s Cinco de Mayo! A Cinco de Mayo celebration wouldn’t be complete without a refreshing beverage for guests to enjoy.
In The Raw® can liven up your fiesta with a refreshing non-alcoholic beverage like the Sparkling Rose Sangria Mocktail, using Agave In The Raw®! Agave In The Raw® is an organic sweetener pressed from the core of the Blue Agave plant, native to Mexico. Its liquid form makes Agave In The Raw® the perfect way to sweeten beverages and foods. It is also a healthy and delicious alternative to maple syrup and honey! It can be used to top yogurt, pancakes, waffles, and oatmeal, to name a few. This organic sweetener is vegan, gluten-free, and approximately 25% sweeter than sugar, so a little goes a long way!
The harmonious combination of strawberries, limes, grapefruit, Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower and Rose Pressé, and Organic Agave In The Raw® makes this elegant mocktail very quaffable!
- 1 Grapefruit
- 2 Limes
- 2 Cups of Strawberries, Hulled and Halved
- 1 Cup of Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup of Agave In The Raw®
- 2 Bottles of Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower and Rose Pressé
- 1 Chilled Bottle of Sparkling Water
- Wash all fruit thoroughly. Cut grapefruit into quarters or eighths, and cut limes into quarters. Juice limes and grapefruit pieces into a pitcher, then add spent fruit into pitcher as well. Add strawberries and raspberries.
- Follow-up with two bottles of Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower and Rose Pressé along with 1/4 cup of Agave In The Raw® to pitcher and stir with a long wooden spoon. You may refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the flavors to blend, but it is not required. Top with sparkling water and stir again when ready to serve. Garnish each cup with fruit.