This post was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine
The definition of success can differ from person to person. I’ve always felt that the true meaning of success didn’t necessarily have anything to do with a career. To me, success means falling and getting up each time that you fall. Each time that you fall, you’ll eventually make progress, and come out stronger than before. As Tyler Perry once said: “My biggest success is getting over the things that have tried to destroy and take me out of this life. Those are my biggest successes. It has nothing to do with work.”
A different level off success comes to mind with Old Spice. They believe that using their antiperspirant and deodorant, body wash + 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner together is a combination of manly, yet irresistible level of success. I can’t disagree in the least, as there is nothing like a man that takes great measures into smelling good. A man that also likes to save and doesn’t mind whipping out Old Spice coupons at the checkout line is an added bonus!
Funny that 40% would prefer to use hammer and nails to fix anything. I wonder if the other 60% uses duct tape 😛
TerriAnn @ Cookies & Clogs recently posted..myCharge Transit 2600 Portable Battery Pack Review
My husband loves Old Spice Wolfthorn – he uses the aantiperspirant and body wash. I think it’s so funny because the tag line is “for nocturnal creatures” and the guy is snoring by 10 PM 🙂
Tammy Litke (@threedifferent) recently posted..It’s August. In Texas. That Means it’s #HatchChileFest at #MarketStreetTX and It’s Awesome
My husband uses Old Spice all the time and swears by it.
My husband loves Old Spice body wash and it always smells SO deliciously good. Swagger is my personal favorite scent to smell on him.
Marcie W. recently posted..National Geographic Kids Books Summer Boredom Buster + Giveaway (9/8)