Although I’m not wildly creative, my son and I both love creating things together. My son is at the age where impossibility isn’t in his vocabulary. His boundless, quirky, and wondrous imagination and creativity inspires me. One of the most endearing traits for a child to have is their imagination. Since 1885, Crayola has been striving toward fostering our children’s’ imaginations and encouraging them to express themselves through their products. Sure, some products such as watercolors, finger paint, markers, and even crayons can be messy, but that’s life, that’s art, and you’re only a child once! However, Crayola perfected their products over the years, making it easy to clean up after your child is finished. That’s why parents love them!
My son received the pack of Washable Sidewalk Chalk, Color Wonder Mini Stow and Go, and Color Wonder Mess-Free Glitter Paper and Markers. My son enjoyed the Color Wonder Mini Stow the most since he loves coloring with markers, but we saved the Color Wonder Mess-Free Glitter Paper and Markers for my daughter for later. The Disney Princesses were too girly! 😉 He hasn’t been really able to enjoy sidewalk chalk the way he wanted to since it’s not allowed in our community. Drawing inspiration from various home decor blogs, I came up with the idea of creating a chalkboard, using a silver platter that I found at a yard sale for a $1 and painted it with Rust-Oleum Chalkboard Paint. I adorned it with a key that I found for $2 at Michaels. Since then, I’ve created a wooden chalkboard for my son and a few chalkboards serving trays, using the paint and Crayola’s chalk!
Washable Sidewalk Chalk:
• A standout from the crowd – it’s the first sidewalk chalk featuring 48 classic Crayola crayon colors! And that’s not all – the chalk is also bolder and more vibrant than ever.
• With so many colors to choose from, kids can let their imaginations run wild to create beautiful masterpieces that may include “carnation pink” flowers, “sepia” colored tree trunks, “granny smith apple” turtles or “scarlet” colored lady bugs.
• A new anti-roll shape prevents chalk from rolling away and the wide sides allow kids to draw thick lines.
• Parents will appreciate that the chalk is washable from sidewalks and driveways – simply spray away with water!
Color Wonder Mini Stow and Go:
• Mess-free fun hits the road with Crayola Wonder Mini Stow and Go!
• The Color Wonder Mini Stow & Go gives you a portable writing surface and storage for your creations and markers.
• Markers color only on special paper and not on skin, furniture or carpets!
• Each pack includes a 15-page mini Color Wonder Coloring Pad and 3 Color Wonder Markers
Color Wonder Mess-Free Glitter Paper and Markers:
• Crayola’s new Color Wonder Glitter Paper is full of glittery fun but without the mess, since the glitter effects are in the paper.
• Kids can create dazzling, sparkly masterpieces with their favorite Disney Princesses and Fairies.
• With Crayola’s Color Wonder system, parents can rest easy since the mess-free Color Wonder markers will only appear on the special Color Wonder paper – not on skin, clothing, walls or furniture.
• Kids can color and watch in awe as hidden images magically appear on the glittery paper.
Prize(s): One winner will receive Pack of Washable Sidewalk Chalk, Color Wonder Mini Stow and Go, and Color Wonder Mess-Free Glitter Paper and Markers.
Disclosure: The Crayola product, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Crayola.