Julia Min and Jenny Chang, handbag designers, created TWELVElittle diaper bags to perfectly concede with a busy mom’s lifestyle. Inspired by the Asian zodiac, they named their company TWELVElittle since “twelve little wonders” represent the animal of the year each child is born. Children and animals alike have unique personalities, thus the name TWELVElittle is a beautiful reminder that children are unique and special. TWELVElittle offers a wide variety of fashionable, yet functional diaper bags with the fashion-minded mom (and dad) in mind. They also have genuine leather dangles that can be attached to their diaper bags or used as a keychain – your choice. These dangles feature the animal of the year that your child was born in.
The Unisex 3-in-1 Foldover Tote ($179) makes the perfect traveling companion since it functions as a weekender and diaper bag rolled into one! It can be also carried in three different ways with a single strap, including as a handheld tote by just using the webbing handles. With the padded adjustable long strap, it can be attached to the sides as a fold-over messenger, and then easily converts into a backpack.
It is just as functional and durable as it is spacious and comfortable, plus it can accommodate the everyday essentials and a few days worth of outfits if traveling. Traveling or not, this is my everyday go-to bag since it’s the perfect size for me. I love that I can pack all of the essentials for my 4-month-old if I’m just running a few errands. Like most diaper bags, this Unisex 3-in-1 Foldover Tote comes with its own logo lining nylon changing pad for those inevitable diaper incidents when out and about.
Overall, I’m more than pleased with my selection. The Unisex 3-in-1 Foldover Tote is fashion-forward, functional, and durable. It easily accommodates my busy lifestyle as a working mother of three.
Overall, I’m more than pleased with my selection. The Unisex 3-in-1 Foldover Tote is fashionable, functional, and durable. It easily accommodates my busy lifestyle. You can purchase the TWELVElittle Unisex 3-in-1 Foldover Tote at TWELVElittle, Nordstrom, BuyBuyBaby, and Amazon. It is available in grey, black, camouflage print, and olive.
The Full Deets:
• Free of harsh chemicals such as PVC, BPA, and Phthalates
• One zipper pocket and one slip pocket in front, and two insulated side bottle pockets
• Durable water-resistant crinkle nylon with leather trim
• Padded shoulder straps with an adjustable roller on either side. Cotton webbing top handle straps
• Entire tote is padded to maintain the shape and also provide comfort when carried as a backpack.
• Hidden zipper pocket on bottom of backside for dirty item quick storage
• Large top zipper closure for easy access
• Logo interior lining is coated with PVC-free water-resistant coating
• Two interior elastic top slip pockets for bottles, diapers or wipes
• This style can be carried in three ways: as a backpack by clipping the long strap in the center of the back panel, as a foldover messenger by attaching the strap on the sides, and as a handheld tote.
• Comes with logo lining changing pad