Does your home or apartment need some sprucing up this year? There is one thing you can do to your home that can instantly enhance your home’s interior appearance. Updating your interior and/or exterior can increase your home’s resale value and add a unique touch to your home. What could you do with your home to give it more appeal? We have been remodeling our bathroom. I was introduced to the new Sterling shower doors with ComforTrack technology with a flexible bottom track that supports the shower door’s glide and yields an easier, safer day-to-day use for the family, the perfect addition to a shower! Sterling Prevail shower doors with the ComforTrack technology are available for BOTH bath doors and shower doors.
Have you heard about this new Sterling Prevail shower door? With ComforTrack technology – a flexible bottom track that supports the shower door’s glide and yields an easier, safer day-to-day use for the family.
ComforTrack’s cushioned threshold bends to applied pressure, allowing the user to kneel, lean, or sit on the track without injury or discomfort, making it easier to access the shower, more comfortable to bathe a child or a pet, or clean the bathing/showering space.
This new technology is not only flexible, it is extremely safe and durable. Its heavy-duty material withstands rigorous testing, ensuring that it will outlast day-to-day wear and tear. What’s more, the track features a low profile and sleek shape that is easy to keep clean. This innovation is truly a win-win for today’s homeowner!
– Prevail with ComforTrack technology – Experience a kinder, gentler track. This bath door features a cushioned threshold, making it easier to get in and out of the bath.
– ComforTrack allows you to kneel, sit or lean on the threshold. This makes it easy to bathe a child or clean the bathing space.
– Patent-pending ComfortTrack technology makes the bottom track easy to sit or lean on without injury or discomfort
– Bottom track has a low profile of 1 in. tall for easier accessibility in and out of the bath or shower
– ComforTrack is easy to clean, and anodized aluminum hardware prevents rusting and corrosion
– Integral handles on the inside of both panels-assists with opening of door(s) from inside the bath
– Framed 3/16 in. thick glass for improved stability
– Tempered glass ensures maximum safety and durability
– Out of plumb adjustability allows for easy installation
The bathroom can be our oasis, a retreat where we can escape to refresh, renew, and relax. I love to to create a spa-esque atmosphere with the flicker of a flame and fragrance (i.e. candles) when I’m soaking in the bath or taking a shower. What is your bath time routine like?