Pure Leaf Iced Tea has revived their timeless, fresh brewed taste by featuring all-natural ingredients, no high fructose corn syrup, and no preservatives – this summer! Just in time for this highly anticipated event, Pure Leaf has partnered with Top Chef judge Gail Simmons to incorporate their new beverage recipes for your upcoming Kentucky Derby festivities. Also known as “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports” or “The Run for the Roses,” the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby will be on Saturday May 5th.
You can easily find these new drink recipes on Pure Leaf’s Facebook page – alcoholic and non-alcoholic options. I opted for the healthiest choice during this time since I’m expecting…the Fruit-Tea Smoothie, which is really good! You might be interested in their other various and fun choices, such as the Green Tea Cosmo, Chocolate Banana Smoothie, Raspberry Bubble Tea, Basil-Mo-Tea-Tos, Green Tea Banana Smoothie, Raspberry Tea Daiquiri, Green Tea Mojito, Green Apple Tea-Ni, Peach Melba Tea Frappe, Chocolate Soy Tea, and many more!
• Unsweetened Iced Tea: Hand-selected black tea leaves are freshly brewed in water until the drink achieves the perfect flavor. (0 calories per serving.)
• Sweetened Iced Tea: Black tea leaves are hand-selected and brewed to create the finest tea flavor, which is sweetened with all-natural sugar. (70 calories per serving.)
• Extra Sweet Iced Tea: Reminiscent of a Southern sweet tea, the all-natural sugar is the highlight of this drink. Bold in flavor, this iced tea strikes the palate with sweetness and black tea. (110 calories per serving.)
• Iced Tea with Raspberry: A bold tart berry flavor meets the smooth character of black tea leaves. (80 calories per serving.)
• Iced Tea with Peach: The natural tangy-sweet flavor of peach perfectly mingles with the bold, refreshing flavor of all-natural black tea leaves. (80 calories per serving.) Also available in diet (0 calories per serving.)
• Iced Tea with Lemon: The natural flavor of lemon mingles perfectly with the traditional taste of fresh-brewed black tea leaves. (70 calories per serving.) Also available in diet (0 calories per serving.)
• Green Tea with Honey: The delicate flavors of green tea and honey work perfectly together to make an airy and refreshing iced tea. (60 calories per serving.)
Lipton Pure Leaf is striving to make a positive impact in the world that live in, thus they decided to change their packaging. No longer offering glass bottles, their new products are made of PET plastic, which is 100% recyclable. The new square bottles (vs. round) fit together in a condensed way, creating high pallet efficiency, which equates to more bottles, lighter loads and less fuel used in transport. They are also Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal on Pure Leaf.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Lipton Pure Leaf. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for participating.